1. Blanket: Dupont
2. HS code: 8443399000
3. Oil drum: sealed/seamless
4. Heating principle: 100% oil electric with thermal oil
5. Fed-in media: transfer paper, fabric, protective paper
6. Transfer Mode: roll to roll / cut-piece
1. It guarantees the reduction of production costs, while increasing productivity, as well as multiple working systems.
2. Designed to per platen thermal sublimation print transfers on a continuous basis. Indicated for large-scale production, its production speed varies from 5 m per minute of up to 600 mm rolls
3. Digital speed controller that allows you to better control your production.
4. This machine allows for continuous printing, i.e., there is no need for manual feeding in of workpieces and paper during operation
5. As a safety device for the machine and the production being made on it, roller heat transfer machine is fitted with an Explosion-proof system, which, in case of any heating working and temperature over-high, prevents the equipment and the work materials from becoming burned.
6. Roll drum adopts chrome technology-Strong hardness, anti-friction, anti-seize. Better than a coating drum.
7. Heighten Oil tank, sealed oil drum, which ensure 100% uniformity of temperature.
8. 2-in-1 Capability: Roll-to-Roll Transfer and Cut-Sheet Transfer
9. Adjustable Speed Control with Transfer speeds up to 5M/ min
This machine is suitable for mouse pad/pieces, bedding, curtains, large banners, flags, non-woven fabrics, apparel fabrics, towels, blankets, and other product sublimation transfer, especially the piece of fabric of continuous transfer. Capable of continuous printing, high speed, high-volume printing to meet customer demand.
1. How wide is the machine?
1.2M width, 1.7M width; 1.9M width, 2.5M width machine
2. Does the Press rolls the Fabric once it is printed or you have to roll it on a different Machine?
It can roll fabric after heat press, but we suggest you can roll it on other machine - roll yard machine to collect fabric as attachment, coz when finished printed , the fabric still has temperature about 90-150, if Roll the printed fabric, the pattern become shape by pulled, and color,fabric will affect , more important if stretch fabric, we still advice to keep the stretch fabric in 5-6 hours after finished printing then roll it , or one night ,the color will more perfect.
3. Are you able to print on dark Fabrics? If so how dark and on what contents? can it print on stretch goods?
This press machine can press light color fabric,not dark fabric but can print on stretch fabric
4. How many yards or meters per hour?
100-150 meters per hours, depend on the fabric and the transfer speed.
5. Do you supply Paper and ink and Parts?
We also offer paper and ink! We provide one-stop services!