Built to serve as the perfect backbone for any busy shop environment, the XF-640 reliably delivers detailed images, bold color and deep image saturation on a wide range of media. Along with its state-of-the-art print head design, the XF-640 boasts cutting-edge features such as Intelligent Pass Control, advanced media handling, an integrated tri-heater system and a three-stage wiper system to ensure superior performance and outstanding production capability over the long haul.
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||10.2 to 64 in. (259 to 1625 mm)|
|Thickness||Maximum 39 mil (1.0 mm) with liner|
|Roll diameter||Maximum 8.3 in (210 mm)|
|Roll weight||110 lbs (50 kg)|
|Core diameter *1||3 in (76.2 mm) or 2 in (50.8 mm)|
|Printing Width *2||Max. 63.6 in. (1615 mm)|
|Ink cartridges||Type||Roland ECO-SOL MAX 2 INK|
|Print resolution||Maximum 1,440 dpi|
|Max Speed (Banner)||360x360||1||1098 sqft/hr (102 m2/hr)|
|Billboard (Banner)||540x360||2||678 sqft/hr (63 m2/hr)|
|High Speed (Banner)||540x360||4||334 sqft/hr (31 m2/hr)|
|Standard (Banner)||720x720||5||258 sqft/hr (24 m2/hr)|
|720x720||6||215 sqft/hr (20 m2/hr)|
|High Quality (Banner)||720x1440||9||140 sqft/hr (13 m2/hr)|
|720x1440||12||108 sqft/hr (10 m2/hr)|
|High Speed (Vinyl)||360x720||4||323 sqft/hr (30 m2/hr)|
|720x720||5||258 sqft/hr (24 m2/hr)|
|Standard (Vinyl)||720x720||6||215 sqft/hr (20 m2/hr)|
|720x720||8||161 sqft/hr (15 m2/hr)|
|High Quality (Vinyl)||720x1440||12||108 sqft/hr (10 m2/hr)|
|720x1440||16||75 sqft/hr (7 m2/hr)|
|Artistic (Vinyl)||1440x1440||16||43 sqft/hr (4 m2/hr)|
|Distance accuracy *3 *4||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Media heating system *5||Print heater||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 45ºC (86 to 112ºF)|
|Dryer||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 50ºC (86 to 122ºF)|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10%, 8.2A, 50/60 Hz or|
|AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 4.2A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||1350w|
|Environmental||Power on||Temperature: 15 to 32ºC (59 to 90ºF) [20ºC (68ºF) or more recommended], Humidity: 35 to 80%RH (no condensing)|
|Power off||Temperature: 5 to 40ºC (41 to 104ºF), humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (with stand)||w 108.26 in (2750 mm) x d 31.50 in (800 mm) x h 51.0 in (1295 mm)|
|Weight (with stand)||390.2 lb (177 kg)|
|Included items||DU-640 dryer/blower unit, TU-3 media take-up unit, XF-640 stand, cleaning liquid cartridges, power cord, media clamps, blade, blade holder, replacement blade for sheet cutter, Roland VersaWorks RIP Software, cleaning kit, manual, etc.|
Why choose us?
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.