The VJ-1624X is suited for the production of long term outdoor prints on a wide range of uncoated and coated substrates : posters, backlit signage, wall coverings, point-of-sale displays, vehicle graphics, stickers and much more.
64 inch, four color, printer
Uses Mutoh’s incredible Eco-Ultra ink
Takes 220ml, 400ml or one liter ink bags with adapter for high production printing and reduced ink costs
Print speeds up to 600 sqft/hr
Automatic sheet off function
MUTOH EDITION FLEXISIGN & PRINT RIP SOFTWARE
Take-up system included
Two year on-site limited warranty
Micro Piezo Print Head Technology:
The VJ-1624X has one latest generation micro piezo head on board. The variable drop print head has 8 channels with 180 nozzles per channel and can produce ink drops as small as 3.5 picolitres up to 35.2 picolitres. To accommodate a wide range of substrates, the head height can be set to low and high position.
New DropMaster Technology:
Specifically developed for Mutoh’s latest generation ValueJet printers and already available on the ValueJet 1638X and ValueJet 628 models, Mutoh now also integrated its DropMaster technology into the VJ-1624X model.
DropMaster is a revolutionary print automation technique which eliminates the need for cumbersome and time consuming media dependent printer adjustments. Knowing the media thickness and consequently the drop-throw distance between print head and media surface, DropMaster is capable of automatically recalculating and adjusting the uni/bi-directional fire timings. The technology does this regardless of resolution and print speed. Bottom line, DropMaster leads to an overall spectacular increase of image definition and smoothness and to significant time savings for the operator.
1,What is your time of making samples?
Usually we will take around 3-7 days to make the samples.
2,What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1 set
3,What is your delivery time?
The time of delivery is about 10-30 days.
4,What is the loading port?
Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Shanghai are available.
5,What is your payment terms?
We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, etc.
6,What is your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7, what's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8,Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.