Mimaki "UCJV300-75"and "UCJV300-107" represent the best sizes in the Point-of-purchase advertisement (referred to as POP, hereafter), seal, label and sticker markets. Utilizing the UV-curing ink property, these models provide on-demand printing of promotion materials of POPs, posters, banners, stickers, etc., enabling printing on materials such as paper without ink accepting layer, PET film, fabric, and the like, which were difficult to print with solvent ink so far. Also, furnished with a function of "ID Cut" which is actively used in creating POPs, stickers and labels, the work efficiency will be improved by the productive print & cut functions. Furthermore, an original software of easy creation of POP data is under development, which will facilitate making POP in a short time without using special design software requiring an expert knowledge. In terms of environment, a heating process is not necessary to "UCJV300 Series", which can save the consumption of electric power accordingly.
|Print head||On-demand piezo head|
|Print resolution||300dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi|
|Droplet size||Min. 7pl, Max. 28pl|
|Head gap||3 degrees adjustment (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm) by manual|
|Ink||LED-UV ink: LUS-170|
|Color||4C (C, M, Y, K)
7C (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)
|Capacity||1L (Bottle supply)|
|Max. print width||1,090 mm
|Max. media width||1,100 mm
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Media roll outer diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Media roll weight||40 kg (88.2 lb) or less|
|Cut speed||Max. 300 mm/s (420 mm/s in 45 degrees direction)|
|Cut pressure||10-450 gf|
|Cutter Types||Eccentric cutter, Blade for small character, Blade for reflective sheet,
Blade for fluorescent sheet, Standard blade for vinyl
|Safety standard||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Compliant with UL 60950-1, ETL /
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive) / RoHS /
CB Report / REACH, ENERGY STAR® / RCM
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000 BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single phase (AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz) x2|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V: 1.92kW x2 or less|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20-30 degC / 68-86 degF, humidity: 35-65% Rh (Non condensing)|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,380 × 776 × 1,475 mm
(93.7 × 30.6 × 58.1 in)
|2,650 x 776 x 1,475 mm
(104.3 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)
|2,900 x 776 x 1,475 mm
(114.2 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)
1. Versatility in a UV Roll-based Printer
2. One Graphic, Two Views
3. Integrated Cutting Capability
4. Instant-dry for Instant Use
5. White Ink Adds Value
6. ID Cut Function in RasterLink6 Plus Software.
Show case decoration
Promotional furniture wrapping
and so on
Why choose us?
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.