Mimaki UCJV300-160 UV Printer-Cutter
The Mimaki UCJV300 Series UV curable roll-to-roll printer cutter devices go beyond versatility to deliver a wide range of functionality with solid cost performance. The New LUS-170 UV ink with a CMYK or CMYKLcLmWW configuration provides faster workflows, vibrant prints and a wider range of application capability. Precision cutting capability, up to 450g/f gives you the ability to deliver custom and short-run items such as banners, labels, T-shirt printing or package prototypes.
BENIFITS AND FEATURES:
1. Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) – utilizes an advanced algorithm pattern to reduce visible banding.
2. Variable Dot Printing (VDP) – uses smaller drops to produce smoother gradations, while larger drops produce uniform solids.
3. Waveform Control (WFC) – utilizes finely tuned frequencies for each ink’s specific gravity and viscosity to precisely shape and place individual drops.
4. Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) – continuously agitates the white inks to prevent settling.
5. Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) – monitors nozzle outages and automatically activates a series of recovery functions.
6. Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) – automatically assigns operational nozzles when an outage is detected.
7. Half Cut (HC) – a proprietary function where the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary, ensuring contour cut pieces are easier to handle with less waste.
8. Over Cut (OC) – makes a cross cut at the start and end positions so the finished piece has sharp edges with no undercut fragments.
9. Continuous (C) – crop marks are automatically and continuously detected for accurate cutting.
10. Segment (S) – detects intermediate crop marks in feed direction and enables four-point corrections for each segment for accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
Backlit Fabric Signage