*Fast dry and highest ink release.
*Work on all inkjet printers.
*Best color performance by over 92% transfer rate.
*Extremely diverse range of sizes and lengths to select from.
*Can be applied to fabric,cups,ceramic,metal,flag,and many DIY designs.
1) Heat transfer paper is the carrier for the ink to be brought to your item;
2)You want it to work clearly and precisely. The paper needs to hold the image well and release the ink easily.
3) Sublimation paper have been tested and worked successfully on most brands of inkjet printing
4) Systems with sublimation inks, like Epson, Mimaki,Mutoh, Roland, Ricoh, etc..
1.Apply for varieties production;
2.Simple craft, printout directly without plate-making, process short, save time and effort;
3.Making exquisite products, you can transfer your favorite pictures and images to full cotton and other textiles;
4.Can print characteristic T-shirts, hats, gym suits, sweater bags and many other things;
5.Has the color keep and repeated washing.
Note: This paper must be printed by sublimation ink, Could not use on the 100% pure cotton textile.
Normal Inkjet Printer:Epson C65,830u,R210,R310,R800,1520K,EX3,1290,2100,Lenovo:CJ100,etc.
Wide format Inkjet Printer: Epson 3000,4000,4000HS,7600,9600,10600;Roland,Mutoh,Encad,Mimaki,etc.
Sublimation Ink:All water-based Sublimation ink --J-TECK,Epson ,INKTEC, INKMATE, etc.
• White or light color polyester fabric garment or sublimation blanks.
For best results, use fabric with tight weave.
• Heat Press
• Parchment paper or a Teflon Sheet
1) Be sure to mirror or flip your image prior to printing.
2) Be sure to print on the bright white side of the paper.
3) Be sure to use Sublimation ink and sublimation transfer paper.
1) Preheat press to 375º - 400º F.
2) Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
3) Place your printed image face down.
4) Use heat transfer tape to secure the paper on to the blank.
5) Place Teflon or Parchment paper sheet on top of the sublimation paper.
6) For fabric sublimations press at 400º for 35 seconds at medium pressure. For the iPhone Cover press at 356° for 120 seconds with medium pressure.
7) When the time is finished open the press and quickly remove the transfer.
• Turn the garment inside out.
• Wash in COLD water.
• Use a mild detergent for best results.
• Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents.
• Remove the garment promptly from the washer. The color may bleed if left in the washer.
• Dry on LOW temperature.