Dark Transfer Paper transfers images easily from an inkjet printer to a dark coloured T-shirt and many other dark coloured fabrics and surfaces and gives a high degree of washability and durability.
T-shirt Transfer Paper for Dark Fabric
A3, A4 and Roll Size
Epson.Canon and other inkjet printers
Dye Ink and Pigment Ink
Weight / m2:
1 Fade resistant after multiple washing
2 More soft and durable
3 Cold peeling for gloss finish
4 Hot peeling for matt finish
- much easier to use with much higher colour resolution (dpi) and brilliant than ever.
- much more easily peeled off the liner of the paper, no upset hot or cold peeling .
- you can have matte finishes with hot peeling off, or gloss finishes with cold peeling off !
- transferred image can be washed over and over again without fading!
Please read these instructions in conjunction with your printer instruction manual.
1.Prepare your chosen image on the computer.
2.Print a copy onto plain paper to ensure it is correct.
3.Print on the MATT side of the transfer paper.
4.Print image to the highest print quality possible.
Single sheet feeding is recommended.
1.Allow the image to dry for 30 minutes before transferring image.
2.Trim your image to remove any areas that have no print.
3.Round off the corners of your image to avoid corner lift off after washing.
4.Peel off the transfer film from the paper backing. Discard the paper backing.
Preparing the Surface
1.Heat your iron (empty water) to maximum cotton setting;
2.100% cotton fabric works best;
3.Iron fabric first; allow to cool before transferring image;
4.Lay fabric on a hard, smooth surface. An ironing board is NOT SUITABLE. A table covered with a pillow case is suitable;
5.Place transfer paper with PRINTED IMAGE FACING UP in desired position straight onto the fabric.
1.Place a sheet of greaseproof paper over the top of the transfer paper.
2.Apply a hot dry iron onto the greaseproof paper at light pressure for no more than 15 seconds to fix the image onto the fabric. DO NOT APPLY IRON DIRECTLY ONTO THE TRANSFER PAPER AS IT WILL STICK AND DAMAGE THE IRON.
3.Then iron for a further 60 seconds (maximum) evenly with slow circling movements from edge to edge ensuring heat is evenly transferred over the entire area.
Peel & Wear
Allow fabric to cool and then in a smooth even motion, peel away greaseproof paper from top of the transfer.
(Do not allow the iron to touch the image directly.)
Washing & Ironing
1.Wait 24 hours before washing for the first time.
2.Wash separately in cold water with garment turned inside out.
3.Garment can be ironed. Turn garment inside out and avoid direct contact of the image with the iron.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not dry clean.
We have complete confidence to offer you high quality, to satisfy well with your requirements
1.10 years experience of printer consumables production in China.
2. Top quality material we import from Germany
3. Strict quality controlling and professional QC inspecting before shipping
4. Factory directly supply, all made by ourselves, save much cost for you.
5. High quality and best services
6. OEM/ODM orders are acceptable
1,What is your time of making samples?
Usually we will take around 3-7 days to make the samples.
2,What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 30packs for T Shirts Transfer Paper
3,What is your delivery time?
The time of delivery is about 10-30 days.
4,What is the loading port?
Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Shanghai are available.
5,What is your payment terms?
We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, etc.
6,What is your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7, what's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8,Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.
Our Strength :
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation papers, consumables and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.