The Roland RE640 / VS640 DX7 printhead is either used in 4-colour or 8-colour printers and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for The Roland RE640 / VS640 DX7 printhead is 8 kHz. The Roland RE640 / VS640 DX7 printhead is based upon the most recent Epson technology. This is the original Roland printhead (part number 6701409010).
To be used with: Roland BN-20 / RA-640 / RE-640 / RF-640 / VS-300 / VS-300i / VS-420 / VS-540 / VS-540i / VS-640 / VS-640i/ XF-640 / XR-640
• Technology: Micro-Piezo
• Native resolution: 360 dpi
• Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
• Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
• Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
• Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
• Damper type: requires DX6 Valve Dampers
1. The surface of the printhead is very fragile, absolutely can not bump, must be protected.
2. When installing the printhead must be careful, be sure to power off, and put in place.
3. In order to avoid the damage of the print head due to improper installation, the printhead must be installed by professionals.
4. Should pay attention to the daily maintenance of the printhead (can use the cleaning liquid to clean the printhead, will not let the nozzle blockage).
5. Due to the nature of Printer Parts and the many factors that go into installing them, we do not accept returns or give refunds on electronic or service parts. Once the package is delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to check the package for damage. If there is any visible damage on the package, please refuse the shipment and call us.