In daily production, we may encounter various problems when sublimation printing, so we have to learn some simple fault handling to ensure that the operation is carried out in time. Today, Skyimage Digital explains why there is a problem of broken ink in the large-format inkjet printer. Only by understanding the source of the problem can we find a better solution.
In fact, there are three main problems that cause large-format inkjet printers to break the ink when they are drawing.
There are three kinds of situations:
1. The track is dirty, causing the car to deviate.
2. The digital printing ink of the digital printing machine is less than a quarter of the ink, the ink cannot be pumped up, or the ink is higher than three quarters, and the ink will overflow.
3. There is water or ink leakage between the digital printing machine nozzle and the electric shock belt.
The solution is also very simple, as long as you do these three parts every day:
1. Wipe the guide rails with sewing machine oil every day.
2. Check the ink volume of the large-format inkjet printer ink cartridge every day, not less than a quarter, or more than three quarters.
3. Dry the gap between the digital printing machine nozzle and the electric shock belt with a dry rag.
Okay, after reading this article, now you have knew that how to solve the problem of broken ink in the large-format inkjet printer. Skyimage is Chinese sublimation paper manuifacturer, also dealer of sublimation ink, printer and heat press, etc. If you have any other needs or questions welcome to contact us at any time. We will provide you the best quality product and service. Hope my article can be useful to you. Thank you for your reading.