‘SubliNova’ is the new brand name of InkTec’s dye sublimation ink. This name is derived from the words ‘Sublimation and ‘Innovation’. Nova means ‘new star’, which reflects our desire to become a new star-player in the worldwide sublimation market.SubliNova is easily recognizable as a sublimation ink whilst also highlighting the innovation that went into producing it.
The Characteristic Of Dye Sublimation Ink:
The sublimation ink is carefully designed and through strict quality control process:
1. Using reserve engineering technology to analyze the OEM ink cartridge. All chemical and physical parameters are close with OEM ink. Compatible with OEM ink fully.
2. Using color testing equipment to measure and adjust the ink color performance in different spectral power distributions. The ink color will be in more natural way under different lights.
3. Strict production process and multilevel filtration system remove any unwanted particulates if existed in the ink. The realcolor ink is never clog the printer head.
4. Over 20 testing processes to ensure the ink usability and stability. Include: Fluency print testing, intermittence print testing, text quality testing, color density testing, color hue testing, photo quality testing, color bleeding testing, compatible testing, voc testing, UV fastness testing, water-proof testing, moisture-proof testing, scratching testing, freezing testing, shelf life testing and more.
5. The sample observation process keep samples in every batch for over one year include production and materials. All index data is kept in ERP system. In case of quality issue, we can re-test the specific batch and identify the root cause.
Storage Conditions of Inktec Sublinova Ink 4Colors:
Sealed, keep away from sunshine, under 5-25 centigrade for 24 months.
Once opened, sealed, keep away from sunshine, under 5-25 centigrade for 90 days.