As we all know, a RIP Software is essential for an inkjet printer, it is the media which can send the pictures to the printer. But sometimes we will find that the RIP computer and machine can’t be connected. How to solve it?
First, check the connection of the USB cable
1. Remove the USB cable at the end of the machine side and re-connect it again.
2. Remove the USB cable at the end of the PC side and re-connect it again.
3. Switch USB socket on PC to another side if the PC has several sockets.
4. Checking cable condition of the USB Cable that make sure no hurt or any damage on the Cable.
5. Remove other USB devices if there are some devices connected.
Second, check standard of the PC and USB cable.
1. Checking of PC USB connector and USB cable are standardized USB 2.0.
2. Checking standardized correspondence of USB2.0 of USB Cable. Standard length for USB cable is Max.5m. If cable length is not enough from USB port of Machine to PC, prepare extension cables. Check the USB connection if data transfer is no problem before using extension cable.
Finally, replacing USB cable with other one
Checking of the PC specification. If PC Specification is not enough speed Machine will wait the data from PC and sometime Head carriage go back to the Home position until enough data received. Data is received when printing mode is indicating in the Printer panel. During this time if the head carriage is stopped at home position 2 or 3 seconds or more, possibly printing data is not coming from PC quick enough.
If you have any other ways to solve this problem pls leave an message, we are happy to receive your advice.
More info ,pls contact us :
Company Name:Full Color Paper Industrial Co.,LTD