Our sublimation paper from full color can be divided into58gsm,75gsm,85gsm,90gsm ,95gsm,100gsm and 120gsm,which is mainly used for application of chemical fiber fabrics, apparel fabrics,photo banners, flags, ribbon, ceramics, metal, mugs and other areas, it can keep pace with the world-renowned brands in terms of ink absorption, quick drying, curling and transfer rate.
Features of dye sublimation transfer paper:
1. Eco friendly, no pollution comparing with analog printing;
2. Available in any design and any color;
3. Small quantity with various type: customized products, design;
4. Various application: textile, fabric,glass, steel, ceramic, wood and other;
5. Enhance production efficiency: save manufacturing time and cost;
6. Implement in any color: able to use various type and color of ink.
Sublimation transfer paper and dye sublimation ink consist of sublimation printing system.What is the Sublimation Transfer Printing Technique? Dye sublimation printing is a digital printing technology using full color artwork that works with polyester and polymer coated substrates. Also referred to as digital sublimation, the process is commonly used for decorating apparel, signs and banners, as well as novelty items such as cell phone covers, plaques, coffee mugs, and other items with sublimation friendly surfaces. The process uses the science of sublimation, in which heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through the liquid phase.