Teach You More About Sublimation Printing
1.Storage & Handling for Transfer paper
- Humidity levels affect the performance of the printer and the paper. Best results are achieved at 50-70% relative humidity. Always keep the paper packed and sealed in the ZIPLOK bag until used. Return all unused paper to the bag and reseal. Caution: Dampness in the paper will cause poor reproduction quality. Manufacturer and seller are not responsible for damaged caused by misuse of this paper.
- Color Laser Copiers / Printers recommended maintenance for best quality production.
- Your CLC should be checked every 30,000 copies.
- Copies should run on its own circuit.
- Have toner waste boxes emptied at least once a year.
- If color is off after adjusting the toner and saturation levels, the starter may need replacing.
- Toners darken with heat: therefore the image on the transfer should be a bit lighter.
- Clean the glass on your CLC often.
- For every 50 sheets of transfer paper, run a sheet of Laser Cleaning paper through the CLC.
- Do not store paper in the tray inside the machine, but the paper needs to be kept in the same area as the copier. This paper will not work in black & white copiers, desktop printers, laser jet printer, etc.
2.Garment Care & Washing Instructions
- Always turn textile inside out before washing.
- Recommended: Machine wash in cold water. Optional: Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Use mild detergent. Do not use harsh or bleaching materials.
- Recommended: Hang dry. Optional: Tumble dry with cool or warm air setting. Do not use fabric softeners.
- After washing we recommend turning shirt inside out and ironing the image from the back.
- Do not Dry Clean. This hand will continue to improve with washing. Wash garment inside out in warm or cool water. Do not use bleach or hot water.