Details of sublimation transfer paper :
1----Printer Normal Inkjet Printer :
Wide format Inkjet Printer: Epson3000,4000,4000HS,7600,9600,10600;Roland,Mutoh,Encad,Mimaki,etc.
2----Ink Sublimation Ink:All water-based Sublimation ink J-TECK,Epson ,INKTEC, INKMATE, etc.
*Print by Sublimation ink.
*Print image by printer with piezo printhead like Epson printer.
*Sublimation paper is widely used for fiber cloth, ceramic mugs and plates, metal sheet,garment, bedsheet ,curtain,bed cover,sofa etc.Could not use on the 100% pure cotton textile.
- Printer setup. In print setup, recommend to select “text and images” and "plain paper" mode for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the wishful pattern first onto transfer paper and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Cut out the image, leaving a narrow margin of 5 mm around the pattern edges.
- Preheat the heat press machine and set the recommended transfer temperature to 150-165°C.
- Peel the base paper from the printed coating, and the coating would remain as a film-like material.
- Place the coating onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing upwards.
- Put a sheet of isolation paper onto the image, with the glossy side of the isolation paper facing towards the image.
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the isolation paper after cooled. 3. Washing
- It’s best not to wash the textile in 24 hours after transferring.
- Washing the textile in cold or 30-40°C water. Do not wash with strongly alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern when hand washing.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Don’t dry-clean.