80gsm Fast dry sublimation printing paper is widely used in fiber fabric,including coated metal.ceramic plate, glass marble,wood transfer in in sublimation etc.
Making Process Of Sublimation Heat Transfer Printing Paper:
1.Select your favorite photo/picture from your computer.
2. Print it out onto inkjet paper by common Epson inkjet printer.
3. Sublimation ink is required.
4. Stick the paper with photo on the mug surface by heat resistant tape.
5. Set temperature and time moderately on the heat press machine (i.e. 180 degrees and 120 seconds)
6. Tear off the image paper after the countdown is complated.
7. Enjoy your personal designed Sublimation mug!
Specifications Of 80gsm Fast Dry Sublimation Paper:
1) 100% waterproof, instant dry, perfect color perspective and expression;
2) Suitable for sublimation ink only;
3 ) Printing on Textile Fabrics ,Polyester and Ceramic mugs
4) This paper has a special finish on the surface so the ink do not soak into the paper. After you print the Transfer Paper it is then placed on the product to be applied with a heat press.
5) OEM orders welcome.
Sublimation is a great professional way to personalize shirts, coasters, puzzles, mousepads and more. It is similar to heat transfer, however it is a process where the image becomes an actual part of the item. Sublimation uses special paper, ink and polyester-coated items that all react with each other. When heated to high temperatures, sublimation ink turns into a gas and the pores of the polyester coated item open up allowing the gas to enter. Then, once removed from the heat the pores of the polyester item close up trapping the ink inside of the item. Sublimation items are smooth to the touch. You won't be able to feel any image outline if you run your fingers across the sublimated item. The color is so much more vibrant than the inkjet heat transfer paper it's ridiculous!