PVC examination gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride; PVC gloves have the advantages of low price, and can add pigments to shape bright colors. The disadvantage is that they contain higher plasticizers. Plasticizers are
internationally recognized public health enemies. It is volatile and harmful gases when heated. And it is not degradable; then the advantage of latex gloves is that they are degradable and have good elasticity, but some
people wear latex gloves for a long time will cause skin allergies.
What about their anti-static properties? ESD refers to the anti-static properties of the product. It is generally believed that nitrile rubber products have anti-static properties, while PVC and latex do not have anti-static properties and are not suitable for ESD areas.
In fact, the antistatic properties of nitrile gloves and nitrile gloves also depend on the formulation of the glue. The ESD performance of products made by glue from different manufacturers is different, and the relationship with the
glove manufacturer is not much, even made of the same glue. The performance of the products will also be different, so nitrile gloves and nitrile gloves can be used as general antistatic gloves, but the performance is lower
than professional antistatic gloves.
1. No rings or other jewelry on your hands;
2. Fingernails should be trimmed regularly, not too long, so as not to damage the fingertips of the gloves;
3. To prevent piercing of sharp objects, such as needles, toothpicks, etc.;
4. To take off the gloves, you must slowly withdraw from the wrist, and can not be pulled from the finger;
5. Pay attention to the size when choosing, too small will cause the blood to flow smoothly, too big will easily fall off;
6. Periodic inspection is required, and if it is damaged, it cannot be used again.
1. Disposable PVC gloves do not have high temperature resistance and insulation properties. It is not allowed to be used in high temperature working places, and it is absolutely not allowed to be used as insulating gloves.
2. Once the disposable PVC gloves are cut, it will affect the protective effect. Do not use.
3. Disposable PVC gloves should be kept ventilated and dry during storage to prevent moisture and mildew.
4. When using disposable PVC gloves. No contact with corrosive substances.
The precautions for latex gloves are as follows:
1. Avoid contact with chemicals such as acids, alkalis, and organic solvents.
2. If you are dealing with infectious substances, you should choose latex gloves without powder and low protein. Powder-free and low-protein latex gloves can reduce the risk of allergies
Risky. However, the so-called hypoallergenic latex gloves cannot reduce the risk of latex allergies, but can only reduce the allergic reactions caused by chemical additives in latex gloves.
3. Resolutely implement the work rules to reduce the chance of latex harm. Such as:
1) Do not use oily hand cream or lotion when wearing latex gloves, which will cause the latex gloves to decline or be damaged.
2) After taking off or removing the latex gloves, wash your hands with mild soap and dry your hands completely.
3) Disposable latex gloves cannot be worn repeatedly (because the gloves may have lost their ability to defend against harmful substances).