How to solve the printing freeze problem of inkjet printing machine when using network port printing? What are the factors that cause stuttering?
(1) The printer's print head has a long pause time at both ends.
(2) After the computer sends a print command, during the printout of the photo machine, the carriage of the print head moves slowly and quickly, and is unstable. A picture can be faster in the second half, and the first half is very slow.
(3) After the digital textile printer has been printing continuously for a long time, the printer will noticeably print slowly.
The above three are the print stutter states that the network port photo machine will encounter when using it. When encountering this photo machine failure, I will share the following solutions to troubleshoot and solve the problems from the following common problems.
1. Use the exclusion method to check, the first is the photo machine online computer problem. For example, the computer configuration is poor, or the computer operating system fails, for example, the computer is infected with malicious viruses, Trojan horse programs, etc., which causes the computer operating system to run slowly, and the data transmission of the Montesoft software on the computer is slow, causing the printer to freeze. At this time, we can replace the computer to test print to eliminate printing stalls caused by computer problems. Or reinstall the computer operating system, re-montech related software to test and solve.
2. Computer network card compatibility issues, some users have computer network card compatibility issues. For example, some computer motherboards have integrated network card chips that have compatibility issues, which can cause slowness during network transmission. Another is to use an external USB network card. Users are urged to use an external USB network card to connect online. According to a technician's test of the external USB network card, the photo printer will freeze. For desktop computers, if you want to use an external network card, you can use an external PCI 8139 network card.
3. The network port digital printing machine is connected to the computer. It is recommended that the computer be directly connected to the photo machine. Connect with a normal network cable. It is recommended that the network cable be cut too long. If you use a router or other network switching device to connect, if your network environment is not good, it will also affect the data transmission of the photo machine.
4. Problems with the data control board on the photo machine, such as the heat on the chip on the data control motherboard or the memory of a chip ’s electronic components, will also affect the print of the photo machine. At this time, the board needs to be repaired or replaced.
If none of the above methods can be resolved, users are advised to contact the after-sales technical staff in time for detailed consultation and maintenance.