Digital textile printing machine printing misalignment is a more common problem in the process of photo-printing, and the solution is relatively simple. Do n’t panic if you encounter problems during use. After all, we still have strong after-sales support. Maybe you can say that the participants are not difficult. After all, speaking can't solve the problem. Well, don't talk nonsense, hurry up and solve the problem.
1. If a parallelogram ramp is integrated, we can't solve the problem after processing with a raster decoder in the actual processing process, it is best to replace the raster.
2. If the large format digital printer misalignment is more serious, generally the
resistance of the motor is too large to cause such a failure. It is necessary to first detect the belt or the light barrier. If there is no problem in the inspection, it is a failure caused by the battery. You can try to replace the battery.
3. If there is less dislocation, you need to look at the copper sleeve, remove the copper sleeve for cleaning, and use the correct cleaning method. If you confirm that there is no problem with the copper sleeve or the problem cannot be solved after cleaning, then try Replace the lower copper sleeve.
1. After turning off the power of the inkjet printer, push the small frame to the middle position of the photo machine.
2. At this time, you can see a yellow semi-circular metal ring at the bottom of the small frame.
3. At this time, you can see that there is a black plastic protruding fitting on the upper end of the copper sleeve to hold the copper ring. At this time, take a small metal rod, such as a small screwdriver, carefully lift the plastic buckle upward, and then lift the copper ring Pull out to remove.