When the new nozzle of the large format inkjet printer is installed, it needs to be tested before used.
1. Before testing the nozzle of inkjet printing machine, use a needle to fill the water to check the nozzle to see if it is clogged. This is a very redundant and dangerous approach. First of all, once the nozzle has entered the water, you can power it on the machine without drying it, lightly burn the board, if it is serious, then it will burn. The nozzle is generally protected with a protective fluid. When you use a needle to inject water into the head, it not only washes away the protective liquid in the head, but also because the pressure of the hand is too large, it is easy to cause the nozzle to block, resulting in no ink.
2. The head of the nozzle is very fragile and must not be bumped, it must be protected. It has aluminum on the surface, and the inner layer is coated with a crystal oscillator and a very fine ink tube. When it touches, it will be concave, deformed, or even broken, so the nozzle will be scrapped.
3. Be careful when installing the nozzle. Be sure to power off first and install it in place. After loading, gently push the car to move left and right, check whether it is smooth, do not install it and power it on, because if the head is not in place, the car will easily break the head when it moves, and the hand has a feeling, easy to close and put, strong controllability.
4. Do not take ink when connecting the plug cable, and make sure that it is in good contact with the socket, do not touch the foot, otherwise, it will cause short circuit and burn out the nozzle.
5. The steel shaft should also be clean and smooth. It can be wiped with a paper towel and glued. Do not directly add oil to the shaft. Excess oil will flow to the nozzle and cause damage.
6. After the machinery and circuit are correct, it is necessary to check the waterway. First, look at the insufficient amount of water in the ink cartridge. Secondly, check whether the small cleaning blade and the ink suction pump are dirty.
7. There is air inside the nozzle that has just been installed, so it will not print properly immediately. Only when the air in the head is completely discharged can the line be normal.
(1). Intermittent cleaning (only 2 times at a time, then 2 times after stopping for 30 minutes) will be over-washed many times, which will cause the cleaning pump to accumulate ink, which will not only make the printer mix colors, leak ink, but also waste ink.
(2). You can print more pictures to let the nozzles discharge air during work.
(3). If the digital printer has already led to the waste ink tube, you can first power off, then use a syringe to cover the rubber tube to pump the ink tube until the 3-5ML ink is taken out, then turn it on again, and clean it normally with the machine, which is equivalent to artificially The air in the head is hard extracted, and the side effect is that it is easy to cause the cleaning pump to pile up.