Sublimation paper will stick on the textile when doing the transferring.
(1)Print images by sublimation in on sublimaton paper and wait until ink is dry.(2)Place the printed face on the textile, heat and press them by flat or roller heat machine under the temperature of 200°C to 220°C for 20s-25s. At this time our paper will stick on the textile.
(3)After heating, wait until paper and textile cooling and tear off the paper from the textile. You will fined the image is transferred to the textile clearly.
(1)Make sure the ink of the image dry before doing the transfer.
(2)Do not leave sublimation paper under high temperature environment before doing the transfer. Otherwise it will affect the viscosity of sublimation paper.
(3)Different and humidity affects the viscosity of sublimation paper. If paper sticks too fast on the cloth after printing, waiting 3-5 min or more until the cloth is totally cool and tearing.
(4)Sublimation paper can be used for transferring chemical fiber, blending textiles, especially for elastic textile.
3. STORAGE:Please make sure to store sublimation paper under the following
Humidity: less than 70%.
Avoid direct sunlight
-Full Color Paper Industrial Co.,LTD is manufacturer of both sublimation paper and sublimation ink,our R&D team is according to the paper coated properties,adding same same as the paper coating materials in the ink so that we can match the paper and ink well.
-We are factory not trade company , we can provide the most competitive price.
-We specializing in production sublimation ink and paper around 10 years,products hot sale in china and abroad ,with high quality assurance.
Suzhou Full Color Paper Industrial Co.,LTD is professional sublimation paper manufacturer in China.We are mainly dealing with 70/80g,100/120g Fast Dry Sublimation Paper,100g /120g Medium/High Sticky Sublimation Paper, Light/Dark T-shirt Transfer Paper, Dye Sublimation Ink,Heat Press Machine,Photo Paper.
About Our Company
We have complete confidence to offer you high quality, to satisfy well with your requirements
1.10 years experience of printer consumables production in China.
2. Top quality material we import from Germany
3. Strict quality controlling and professional QC inspecting before shipping
4. Factory directly supply, all made by ourselves, save much cost for you.
5. High quality and best services
1,What is your time of making samples?
Usually we will take around 3-7 days to make the samples.
2,What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 50 rolls sublimation paper
3,What is your delivery time?
The time of delivery is about 10-30 days.
4,What is the loading port?
Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Shanghai are available.
5,What is your payment terms?
We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, etc.
6,What is your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7, what's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8,Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.